Life Cycle Associates provides a wide array of business and environmental consulting services, including:
- Regulatory compliance assistance
- Life cycle analysis of fuel production pathways
- Alternative Fuel Readiness Planning
- Process engineering analysis of fuel production systems
- Economic analysis of energy systems
- Development of GHG reduction strategies
- Review and development of business opportunities
- Sustainable resource management and sustainability compliance
Our services help clients win multi-million dollar grants, generate RINs on millions of gallons of biofuel, and enhance their corporate image. To best serve our customers, we tailor our services to each client individually. The scope of our services therefore varies from project to project. To discuss your specific needs and determine how we can help you, contact us.
We help customers from a wide area of fields:
|AFD* (Feedstock)||AFD* (Fuels)||Government||Others|
|Algae||Butanol||State and Local||Environmental Groups|
|Palm Oil||Synthetic Diesel / Jet|
Our work has contributed to the field of fuel life cycle analysis in many ways over the years. We modified the CA GREET model and supported the development of the initial pathway documents used for the Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS). We have supported the fuel pathways for over twenty fuel developers under the LCFS, EPA RFS2, and EU Renewable Directive.
We also work with clients in developing strategies for government grants. We have worked with clients who have won over $70 million in funding from the Department of Energy and other agencies for the development of advanced biofuels. Our work has included life cycle analysis, GHG strategy, process analysis, and proposal preparation.