ydrogen fuel cell vehicles can help support achieving California LCFS and AB 1505 goals. He will also discuss a calculation tool that helps fuel producers monitor compliance with regulatory requirements.
The event will be hosting 32 technical sessions featuring over 180 presentations from the industry’s top researchers, scientists, and speakers. Session tracks will cover a wide-range of topics including:
- International, State, Regional Hydrogen Infrastructure Plans
- Technology Advances, Including SOFC, PEM, Catalysts, and More
- Transportation Deployment, Including Heavy-Duty Vehicles
- Hydrogen Generation & Energy Storage
- Fuel Cell Markets/Cost/Economic/Finance & Commercialization
- Business Opportunities, Including IP/Patents
The Fuel Cell Seminar attracts an international audience of fuel cell industry
professionals, researchers, and stakeholders. Stefan’s presentation will take place on
Thursday, November 9 in room 102C between 1:15 and 3:15pm. Come on out and meet
CONTACT US, if you would like to schedule a personal meeting with Mr. Unnasch
during the conference.
Date: September 29, 2017